Sunday, May 15, 2011

Review: Twilight

About three things I was absolutely positive.
First, Edward was a vampire.
Second, there was a part of him- and I didn't know how dominant that part might be- that thirsted for my blood.
And Third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.


Simply put, stupidest book I've ever read. First off; the names. Edward. Not very hot, is it? Second: Bella is possibly the most boring and silly character ever. She is absolutely void of any interesting qualities and she's depressed. Probably because she's dating an old man. Edward is just as boring and he's a pedophile. Charming. I'm sorry to all you twi-hards out there, but this book is stupid.

Author: Stephenie Meyer
Age group: Young Adults who have no taste whatsoever.
Awesomeness: Non-existent

No comments:

Post a Comment